Needy

I feel ridiculously needy and am constantly asking for prayer and emotional support from friends. Those who understand Lyme know why that is. The frustrating thing about it is that most of the pain and imbalance occurs underneath the skin. Daily people exclaim to me with bright eyes, "My, you are looking better!" All the while, the symptoms continue and I must battle for peace and joy in the Holy Spirit each day.

Medically speaking, the doctors don't know how long treatment will last. But I have promises from God that I will get totally better and go on to...

Finish my Master's Degree,
Play the drums with joy in the great assembly,
Have a family,
Write books,
Teach,
Prepare the next generation for the Return of Christ,
Have the joy and peace of the Lord.

I wait for the promises, and I daily wrestle with the darkness that seems to lurk about me at all moments of the day. I put all my Hope in God, nothing else will carry me through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Discovered That Jesus Really Wants a House-of-Prayer-Church

Advertisement For a New Christianity

Endure the Cross; Despise the Shame